Thursday, July 12, 2007

Rebel Rabbit Craft Fair - Portland, OR


Rebel Rabbit brings you "Get Your Craft On" at Hipbone Studios, Sunday, July 29th. Many of my customers wonder if I will attend a summer show this year - well... here is your opportunity to see me, and my work! I have several new designs and color combinations - so it will be worth the trip.

So, join the festivities to see Portland indie crafters for this summertime event. It should be fantastic - the list of vendors is on the Rebel Rabbit website, so check it out and do some pre-shopping.

Hope to see you there...
- Pink

1 comment:

cityfox said...

Hi there, I would love to have participate in Milwaukie's First Friday event. Is this something you would be interested in? It was quite successful. Let me know if you are interested.
Thanks
Karen Fox
cityfox@yahoo.com