Thursday, July 12, 2007

Focus on the Art & Craft

Do you ever take pictures of your work space.. yourself... or perhaps your journals, just for documentations sake? Yes, I have to admit, I am one of those people (and have been doing so ever since I bought my first bright yellow "diary" from the neighborhood grocery store at the age of 11 - you know the type with the tiny lock and the keys that you loose right away. Somehow I got it open...). Anyway, I love to document my life. I believe that everyone has a story to tell. I have learned so much from other people through verbal stories, music, books, art, film, letters and yes... blogs,blogs, blogs.

I love to focus on the positive (and we need more of this in the world, for sure), ... so if you have a positive story you'd like to share, either about how your art has influenced your outlook on life, or maybe you're an art lover and not so artsy-crafty... how has art influenced your life. What are your favorite stories, music, books, art, film, letters and blogs - I'd love to hear about it! I know that these are simple questions but, most of the time the simplest things have the most touching and complexed answers.


I like to tell a story through pictures...

and thanks E.M. You've really put purpose into what I make!

No comments: