Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Weather Wednesday - August 1st

It's sunny today... working outside, tumbling. No, not me... jewelry parts. See what I made...

I've been crazy busy with special orders as well as orders for local stores that sell my work. My newest retailer is: PedX - Shoe Shangri- La in the Alberta Arts District. Check out their fantastic shoe inventory! The owner has a great selection of purses and wallets too - and of course, I think, the best time visit Alberta is Last Thursday. The August event should be fabulous - since the weather is so fine this time of year! My work should be in the store then too - and if you see it let me know what you think.

Anyway - since this is "Weather Wednesday", let's get at it - yes, it is another gorgeous day in the Pacific NW and I'm so happy to share it with you - wherever you may be. My favorite flowers are blooming (and the bees are loving it). The sky is blue above my huge Maple tree.

My cat is saying "Hi" (H.W. Longfellow - but I just call him Longfellow) and the sun is filtering into my garden, ...unfortunately my hostas are fading now.

Hope the weather is what you want, and at the end of August I'll be aching for RAIN!

Longfellow says "It's too hot! Can I come in and get a drink from the bathtub faucet?"

No comments: