Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Weather Wednesday - November 7, 2007

This November has been quite wonderful so far. We here in Portland have definitely been spoiled by the warm October weather, and the blue skies have seemed to continue into the early part of November. Because of this, flowers in my yard seem to be confused. I looked out my kitchen window to discover that pansies I planted in May have started to bloom - and quite aggressively too! I loved to see them reaching for the light under all the leaves from my very naked maple tree.

Truly beautiful. If you don't live in the Pacific Northwest, you don't know what you're missing. Yes we do get many grey days, but man, the blue ones so make up for it and for me I seem to get a form of weather amnesia with these beautiful blue skies. Never thinking about the seemingly endless days of grey in store for December - February...

No comments: