Thursday, October 23, 2008

Art in the Burbs 2008

For all of those still planning what to do this weekend... may I make a suggestion!? This is my second year now doing the "Art in the Burbs" Show. It benefits the Tigard/Tualatin Schools and this Foundation funds learning opportunities for all 15 schools in the Tigard Tualatin School district. This is a great way to support childrens education in our public schools and I highly recommend attending.

WHERE
Alberta Rider Elementary
14850 SW 132nd Terrace, Tigard

WHEN - 2008
Friday - Oct 24, 6-9pm
Saturday - Oct 25, 10-5pm
Sunday - Oct 26, 11-5pm

There will be some fantastic art there and it's always a well run and fun event to attend. I know that I talked about this show to many of my newest customers from the Local 14 show - so, if you didn't get a chance to purchase a piece of mine at that show - here is your chance to get something really special for yourself or for a loved one for the coming season. I will have a few new pieces and of course some new color stories for the fall and winter seasons ahead...

Hope to see you there - and thank you for your support!

- Pink

No comments: