Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Bazaar Bizarre at Maker Faire - Bay Area California

With a solid night sleep conquered in the last week, I have to say the lack of was well worth the trip to the San Francisco Bay area for the Bazaar Bizarre at the Maker Faire.  Make Magazine knows how to put on a party - that's for sure - and this was was amazing!  There was enormous sculptures made from stone - some with large pieces of steel that turned, big steam trains, people on giant velocipedes, loads of steam punk and  computer geeks, and I say that with love...

I had a great time at the Bazaar Bizarre and of course, as always at shows, had some wonderful neighbors! I met some amazing people and was even interviewed by Fredric Paul of All Business, for his blog :  you can read that here .  All, in all, I highly recommend any show put on by Bazarre Bizarre and definitely will apply for this next year.  What a great time....

This is just the first of 8 shows I will be doing between now and September - my full schedule is posted on my website:  tqbdesigns.com - so look to see if I'm coming to a city near you:  TQB Designs North American Tour!
...now it's on to Glenwood Springs, Colorado and the 114th Annual Strawberry Festival, June 17, 18, & 19.


Pink

1 comment:

M+ said...

Congratulations Lisa!!!

First, glad you had a great time. It's fabulous to read the blog article about you. Love the new look of your site. Everything looks great with excellent photos.
Yay! xo