Sunday, May 24, 2009

A Wink of things to come...

Now that Spring is nearly over and Summer just on the horizon many of you have been waiting patiently for my newest colors to show up as well as some of the new designs I've been up to. I want to let you all know that I have been working diligently (in between fighting off bronchitis and a series of migraines) on new designs (and some old ones too) showcasing these newest colors. I'm very excited about what I've developed and I hope you are too. It's amazing what you can do with some simple materials and tools: heavy gauge wire, liver-of-sulfer, hole punch, hammer, disc cutter and dapping block. Here's a preview of what I am currently creating.

- Pink

1 comment:

Carol Dean Sharpe said...

That new necklace design is fantastic! I look forward to seeing more :D