Friday, September 5, 2008

I Heart Rummage - I Heart Seattle: Come one, Come all

For all of those in the Seattle area - this is to let you know that I will be at the monthly event "I Heart Rummage" at Chop Suey on Capitol Hill this Sunday, September 7th! It's been awhile since I've had a "face-to-face" in Seattle. This is your one chance to buy directly from me in Seattle this year... after that you will have to go to the Seattle Art Museum Store (SAM Shop) to get my work for the holidays or, come to Portland of course.


So here's the skinny on the who, what, where, why and entertainment:

I Heart Rummage is Seattle's longest running cutting edge urban craft experience!
Now in our new location: Chop Suey! 1325 E. Madison, Seattle

Join IHR Sunday September 7th at Capitol Hill's Chop Suey!

IHR features 40 of Seattle's most innovative indie designers and urban crafters at Chop Suey

from 12-4pm the first Sunday of most every month.

Be sure to stop by September 7th and shop the best variety of urban crafts,

try out the new Chop Suey eats, and hear our live DJ, DJ Jessie Beans, ispin their tracks!

Special guest for September is Greenwood Space Travel Supply Co.

IHR always has the latest and greatest in urban crafts!

The first Sunday of most every month

12-4pm

Chop Suey

1325 E. Madison, Seattle, WA




No comments: