Friday, October 5, 2007

Art in the Burbs - October 26, 27, & 28


I know that I told a few of you that I wasn't going to do any more shows until the Holiday Season. Well, the women running "Art in the Burbs" asked that I participate in their show this October and I couldn't refuse. I am a sucker for the arts, art education and especially anything that would benefit public school art programs.

So, you will see me, if you can make it out to the show: The Alberta Rider Elementary School, 14850 SW 132nd Terrace in Tigard , or you can call for directions at 503.431.4900. 20% of my sales will benefit the 14 Tigard-Tualatin Schools (elementary through high school), specifically distributed to their arts programs.

Event Hours:

Friday, October 26 7pm - 9pm (Friends & Family night)
Saturday, October 27 10am - 5pm
Sunday, October 28 11am - 3pm

Along with me, they will also have at the show:
Original artwork featuring over 100 juried Northwest artists.

Garden Art, Pottery, Painted Furniture, Jewelry, Fused Glass, Fiber Arts, Watercolors, Calligraphy, Pastels and Oils, and much more!

I also understand that the food at the even is provided by Rick Anderson of Typhoon Catering.

It sounds like you won't want to miss this event. And besides, you can help out a great cause and the kids as well. Art education and participation is so important for a well-rounded education.

You'll also want to see my set up - they are providing a 10x10 space and I don't often get that, so I will have quite a nice set-up and selection with all the added space and extra table.

Thank you to all my loyal customer - and I hope to see you there!

2 comments:

Ani said...

Hi--Just did a search on Art in the Burbs and found you, and since I fell in love with your beads at the Etsy meeting at Trillium, I thought I'd leave a comment. So, first of all, I LOVE your beads, and second, I'll be watching for you at Alberta!

Hugs,
Ani
aka Anitra (or coffeepotpeople, on etsy)

TQB Designs said...

Thanks so much Ani - be sure to let me know when you're there!